Investing in Mexico
Real Estate investing in Mexico
Q. What kind of ROI can I expect?
A. ROI can vary greatly, depending on the size and type of investment you are making. For example, a 20 – 25% ROI is forecasted for a 2 bedroom condo purchase over the next 3 years in La Cruz de Huanacaxtle on the Riviera Nayarit, 20 km’s North of Puerto Vallarta’s international airport.
Q. What kinds of opportunities are available?
A. Turn key residential rental properties, bulk unit purchases, commercial properties, land. Contact us for more details.
Q. Who is investing in Mexico?
A. Fortune 500 companies like Walmart, Rolex, and Costco as well as Governments and private corporations. AARP magazine named Puerto Vallarta #1 Best Place to Retire (2010). This area has also won acclamations from Haute Living, International Living, and International Property Journal as the best place to buy a second home.
Q. Why Choose the Puerto Vallarta / Riviera Nayarit Area?
A. – Protected by mountains and the Bay of Banderas, this area is sheltered from major storms and hurricanes
- 330 days of sunshine
- Same latitude as Hawaii, at a fraction of the cost
- Cost of living is about ½ or less as most North American cities
- Over a dozen airlines land at Puerto Vallarta’s international airport that is just 20 – 25 minutes away
- Within 5 hour direct flight of most major North American cities
- Decent roads, excellent bus and taxi transportation
- Stable government that is very foreigner friendly
- This area our developments are located in, Riviera Nayarit is named one of the top places in the world to own a second home (Haute Living / International Property Journal)
- Easy to immigrate
- Deeded property
- Beautiful beaches, sunsets, mountains, ocean, and jungle
- Numerous shopping malls 15 – 30 minute drive away
- 3 Walmarts, a Sams Club, a Home Depot, a Costco within a 25 minute drive
- Large grocery stores, numerous corner stores and street markets 2 to 10 minutes away
- All types of cuisine within 2 to 30 minutes away
- English speaking doctors, clinics, pharmacies, and World class
hospitals 5 to 25 minutes away
- Internationally accredited schools (English, English/Spanish or Spanish)
- Great live bands (Cuban, Rock and Roll, etc)
- Thousands of activities
- Year round rental potential
- Friendly people
- Relaxing, fun lifestyle
Q. What is required to visit Mexico?
A. All passengers traveling to Mexico by land or air are required to possess a valid passport. All passports, regardless of the country of issue, MUST be valid for a minimum period of 180 days from the time they enter Mexico, regardless of the actual intended stay. The FMT visa is only valid for up to a total of 180 consecutive days. The FMT Visa fee is about $28.00 USD, and is included in price of airline ticket when flying to Mexico. You can purchase property on a tourist visa.
Q. Do I need to speak Spanish?
A. No, but it helps! There are over 100,000 foreigners in the Puerto Vallarta area, so most people speak at least a little English and many speak fluent English. We have North American staff to assist you.
Q. What will my money get me in the Riviera Nayarit area?
A. $199,000 will get you a level entry beautiful 2 bedroom condo with large swimming pool, community BBQ area, business center, undercover parking, 24-7 security, and gym. $260,000 will get you a stunning ocean view condo in a master planned community overlooking the entire Bay of Banderas and mountains. $500,000 will get you an ocean front town home with marble and granite finishing’s, tennis courts, swimming pools, gym, spa, restaurant, and more. $1 million + will get you a private villa in an exclusive ocean front development on a white sand beach.
Q. What sort of after purchase services does Royal Club Real Estate provide?
A. A full range of assistance is provided for clients of Royal Club Real Estate:
- Banking: setting up a Mexican bank account, and which banks allow
you to pay your bills online
- Assistance with services: English speaking professionals from
Lawyers and Notaries to spas and tours.
- Rental management: we have a full service rental management
program in place for our owners (optional).
- Moving services
- Health insurance
- Interior decorating / furnishings
- Immigration: if you wish (not required to purchase) we can
provide assistance getting temporary citizenship to allow you to come and go
as you please in Mexico (required if spending more than 180 days in Mexico
at a time, has some tax advantages)
- Information: from bringing your car into the country, to where the best Cuban bands play or where to find health products, we are here for you!